Re: Syncrepl questions

Aaron Richton wrote:
Background: I'm trying to debug an issue in which, sometimes, a record that
is deleted on the provider does not get deleted on some of the consumers.

Ooh, my favorite kind of syncrepl bug. And you're even using a slog! I haven't noticed any of these in a while...doesn't mean they're not there...

Which loglevel keyword (if any) will allow me to see this synchronisation
cookie being passed?

None off the shelf, I don't think, except for packet trace (a bit too heavy). Try

(that's Howard's code, not mine). Despite the name, it applies clean to 2.3.32.

Hm I don't recall, did this extra debugging actually help pinpoint any problems? If so I can commit in the main source tree.
-- Howard Chu
Chief Architect, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc
OpenLDAP Core Team http://www.openldap.org/project/