Fix for ITS4664 not included in 2.3.28, why?

Hi,

is there any particular (technical) reason why the fix for ITS4664 (dynlist memleak) has not been included in 2.3.28? I was just wondering how big/serious that leak is, since I'm in the process of upgrading our servers from 2.3.27 to 2.328 and I might as well include the dynlist.c from HEAD.
Although they've been running on 2.3.27 with dynlist since its release and we haven't experienced any memory shortages yet.

Kind regards,
Michael Heep