Re: Dynamic schema update

Eran Leiserowitz wrote:
Thanks Howard for the _fast_ reply. One small question, is it possible
to update the schema or change config parameters, when there are open
connections ?

Please keep mailing list conversations on the mailing list.

Yes, the whole point of the dynamic config backend is to allow changes to be made dynamically and immediately, at any time. But keep in mind the constraints I mentioned before:
http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200608/msg00148.html

Best regards,
  Eran