Re: Dynamic schema update

Hi,

First of all, thanks for the fast reply!

Could you please elaborate on these issues:

1. What is the 'back-config' ? I didn't find it under the slapd
directory (in the source code), where the other back-ends are.

2. Regarding what I meant by 'update', let me refine the question, is it
possible to: add, delete or rename an object-class or an attribute,
assuming that for some operations, there should be no data (i.e., in
Oracle, you can delete a field only if the table is empty).

3. Since it appears that the slapd.d man page is missing, could you
kindly explain, if in the 2.3 series, the "cn=config" tree _always_
exists, or you should explicitly create it. And assuming that it exists,
does changing it, automatically takes effect in the server (or you
should do something additional).

Thanks in advance,
  Eran