From: Dennis Misc <dennis.misc@gmail.com>
To: Steven Wong <slqwong@yahoo.com>
Cc: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 12:41:45 PM
Subject: Re: slapcat output from 2.0.21 to slapadd to openldap-2.3.24

Hi Steven,

Thanks for the help.  It's a relief to know that it will work.  Did
you have to clean up the data on the RH7.3 server so that "slapcat"
ouputted a clean LDIF file that can be uploaded to the FC5 server?

Or did replication just work once the data was uploaded to the FC5
server (after reordering and editing the LDIF file.)

Here are a couple of edits on the LDIF file that I had to perform so
that "ldapadd" worked properly:

1. Changed "o: HotCoco.com" to "o: HotCoco",
2. Moved:
---
dn: o=HotCoco, c=US
o: HotCoco