Re: slurpd not picking up changes

 It used to be that if I ran "tail -f slurpd.replog," I would see a
message like "slurpd.replog: file truncated" after slurpd updated the
replicas. Now the file just grows and grows. It's almost as if the
latest version of slurpd just doesn't clean up after itself.

 -- Jacob Elder

Quoting matthew sporleder <msporleder@gmail.com>:

There's a that from slapd that's consumed and a log from slurd
that's
a log of what it's done.