Re: auditlog overlay in 2.3.18

> Let me rephrase that question... searching the cvsweb and
> openldap-commit archives, it looks like instead of being partially
> removed, that the auditlog overlay was only partially incorporated (on
> June 7, 2005) and has not been moved into general use.

That's what I meant.

> Is there a problem with using it?

I don't know.  Possibly, it was intended for contrib/slapd-modules/ rather
than servers/slapd/overlays/ (that's where some of the overlays of little
use that are currently in servers/slapd/overlays/ may end-up); someone
else might have more precise answers.

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati
Responsabile Open Solution