Re: Long time queris on search string of 3 char

Sorry Guys,
but that options are documented in the man on the new version.

Pointed out that I'v not installed the new version How can I know what
is write on a man that  I'vnt.
I think that some info should be write on the options overview of the
server.

Doing a search on the openldap site http://www.google.com/search?q=site%
3Awww.OpenLDAP.org+index_substr_if_minlen&btnG=Search

I get just some about mailing list but nothing bind to the new
slapd.conf or new funcionality of the version.

Yep. I think that something better could be do on the documentatio.

See You
Alex