[Date Prev][Date Next]
using "ldapsearch" client utility
- To: OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: using "ldapsearch" client utility
- From: Venkata Rao Muvva <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 06:50:11 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=VSwSpmUM4THJj0rXYkZzRDv88dAfx+NfhhGnjEUiPC/NLBA9QOs0cQuXf0FTnT8sDROBhA4rSyNAy9ovoNtoeuiuZgLrimjPlvUKa2SQqiXEL7wui64TAtOcRt3Lz3vUW7lPh9WWRgm95INAZeNioBJ2I2sKfKK2NQy++XTcENU= ;
I am new to this group. Recently I started using open
LDAP software. I have installed open LDAP software on
my machine (clients only).
My plan is to connect to a public LDAP server by using
openLDAP client utilites.
I am planning to connect to the public LDAP server for
which URL is
I tried to execute the ldapsearch command and I am not
Please let me know how to use openldap's "ldapsearch"
command to connect to the above said URL.
Thanks in advnace
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around