Re: Rename attribute before return

So to treat it another way, could I have a fake DIT that is used to
return massaged data?

In other words, instead worrying about the binddn or the requestor at
all, have a cn=accounts-2 and when a request is made from cn=accounts-2,
have OpenLDAP look up the entry in cn=accounts and then do some regex or
other alterations before returning the entry?

-- DK

--
Digant C Kasundra
Enterprise Operations and Systems

To request technical support, please contact our computing Help Desk at
817-272-2208, e-mail helpdesk@uta.edu or create a work order at
https://eservices.uta.edu/oitforms/workorder.html