Rename attribute before return

Hello everyone,

Is there a way I can rename an attribute before its returned?  I know
dynlist can do dynamic expansion and you can tell it to rename
attributes but how about on a per-bindDN basis?  Is there a way I can
setup (perhaps where I have setup my access controls) something to say
binddn1 can see attr=displayName but call it cn when you show it to him?

-- DK

--
Digant C Kasundra
Enterprise Operations and Systems

To request technical support, please contact our computing Help Desk at
817-272-2208, e-mail helpdesk@uta.edu or create a work order at
https://eservices.uta.edu/oitforms/workorder.html