Re: Rename attribute before return

The first question is if you can do the rewrite at all. slapo-rwm comes to
mind as a possibility here, although there may be other ways to do it (and
slapo-rwm might not be appropriate in your situation).

The second question is restricting it to only happen to certain binddn. I
imagine this would be at least somewhat dependent on the answer to the
first part. For instance, if you end up with slapo-rwm, you could probably
set some sort of binddn store/check (see "sophisticated example" in
slapo-rwm(5) man page).

If you get this working successfully, mailing back or FAQ-o-matic entry
might be in order, because I don't think this is the first time this
question has come up. I also want to insert some boilerplate here to the
effect of "this sort of stuff is a slippery slope to violating standard
schema/RFCs, be careful or at least mindful."