Re: Openldap to AD

If you are only worried about password syncing, you can look at our
crudely created password syncing service:
http://www.uta.edu/cedar/dev/prs.php

It could be done better (and if I had the time, I really want to redo
it) but it does work and the theory is pretty good.

-- DK

--
Digant C Kasundra
Enterprise Operations and Systems

To request technical support, please contact our computing Help Desk at
817-272-2208, e-mail helpdesk@uta.edu or create a work order at
https://eservices.uta.edu/oitforms/workorder.html