Re: Many 'Can't contact LDAP server' errors

I whole-heartedly agree and have voiced my concerns about being forced
(by my management) to use a 'supported' Linux version (which has caused
me more grief than 'support'...but I digress).

As I have not looked at any other versions of openldap, is the upgrade
'path' simple or will it require extensive rework of the configurations
and back-end files?

--
John Duino <jduino@nateng.com>
National Engineering Technology