Re: using openldap with mac os x clients

I have hundreds of OS X 10.3 clients running against OpenLDAP 2.2.

With that said, I looked through my notes, and I skipped 2.2.24 entirely.
I'd try upgrading to 2.2.27, which I'm now using successfully. If your
Macs still manage to crash a 2.2.27 server, read the FAQ on getting useful
debugging information and then ask the list for help thereof.