Re: SyncRepl provider failure, ITS 3534 and 3546

Thank you Howard for the information.  One more question for y'all:
Given the below discussion, what is the current recommended
configuration for an enterprise environment, including (at a minimum)
replication, GSSAPI, and TLS?  Should I be running 2.2.23 with slurpd,
2.2.23 + patch referenced below with syncrepl, 2.3, or something else?
I know this question is rehashed often, but I haven't heard anyone ask
about 2.2.23 + Syncrepl with regard to this bug.  Should syncrepl really
just be avoided throughout the 2.2.x series, and 2.2.23 run with slurp
for greatest stability?

-Matt