Re: http://www.nldap.com/

If you follow the links to the JLDAP documentation from the openldap website there are quite a few example of how to connect to a directory from jldap. The process it's self is pretty straight forward:

LDAPConnection con = new LDAPConnection();
con.connect("myadhost.com",389);
con.bind(3,"cn=SomeUser,cn=Users,dc=myadhost,dc=com","secret");

Marc Boorshtein
Sr. Software Engineer, Octet String
marc.boorshtein@octetstring.com