replica uri don't allow uri (Was: slurpd questions)

Quoting Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@stanford.edu>:

> Standards, Environments, and Macros                 SLAPD.CONF(5)
>
>      replica
>           uri=ldap[s]://<hostname>[:port]|host=<hostname>[:port]

Since it states 'uri=...', then i though that 'ldapi' would be allowed
but it don't seem to work. Neither do 'ldaps'...

The 'replog' file get's truncated, the 'slurpd.replog' increases (with
the content of 'replog' but no replication takes place...

----- s n i p -----
# -- Primary LDAP server
replica                 uri=ldapi://%2fvar%2frun%2fslapd%2fldapi
                        suffix=c=SE
                        bindmethod=sasl
                        saslmech=GSSAPI
                        realm=BAYOUR.COM
                        authcId=replicator
replogfile              /var/lib/ldap.backup/replog

I've also tried 'uri=ldaps://ldap1.domain.tld' which don't seem to
work either...

Ok, so the man page don't say anything about 'ldapi', but it DOES
state that 'ldaps' should work (which it don't for me). Using the
'ldaps' uri from the CLI works perfectly, as does the TLS version
('-ZZ -H ldap://ldap1.domain.tld')...

I've very worried that no replication takes place, but the replog
file(s) gets updated...