Re: PHP and ldap_bind function problem

You may be on to the right track here. Unfortunately, I am using v4 and v5 will not install (but that is a separate problem). In some of the research I've done on this problem, there are apparently 2 types of authentication, strong and simple. I think PHP V4 is incapable of doing strong which might be the default for my LDAP server. The solution may come done to how to tell the LDAP server to accept simple authentication.