Re: How to get the Directory's last modification time?

Hi guys,

Is there a way to know when the directory was last modified?
Instead of reading all the modification times of all the entries, is
there a way to quickly ask to the directory when it was last modified?

ldapsearch -b cn=modify,cn=operations,cn=monitor -s base \ modifyTimestamp

You debated so much (in a so complicated manner) that I couldn't understand the answer for my question.
So, If I use the ldapsearch above will I know when my directory was last modified?

Thank you,
Bruno Negrão