Re: How to get the Directory's last modification time?

fre, 26.11.2004 kl. 13.18 skrev Bruno Negrão:

[...]

> You debated so much (in a so complicated manner) that I couldn't understand
> the answer for my question.

No.

> So, If I use the ldapsearch above will I know when my directory was last
> modified?

Yes, if your Openldap version supports it (which yours obvously doesn't,
so here's where I ignore any further posting about this subject from
Bruno Negrão).

--Tonni

--
The bottom line is, that after setting the cart among the pigeons, at the
end of the day I can see the carrot at the end of the tunnel

mail: tonye@billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl

They love us, don't they, They feed us, won't they ...