Re: Newbie search question - Help!

I have the same but I obtain the following when trying to indexing uniqueMember for equality:

server root # slapindex
/etc/openldap/example.conf: line 23: equality index of attribute "uniqueMember" disallowed
slapindex: bad configuration file!

I also remember having read some mail in the archive telling that some coding was required to implement this index, but I haven't been able to find it again.

   Best regards

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

Hm, I don't have any 2.1 lying around, but in 2.2, the schema says that uniqueMember should be able to have an EQ index:

attributetype ( NAME 'uniqueMember'
   DESC 'RFC2256: unique member of a group'
   EQUALITY uniqueMemberMatch