[Date Prev][Date Next]
>= (greater or equal) and <= (lower or equal) operators in search filter
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: >= (greater or equal) and <= (lower or equal) operators in search filter
- From: "Alexandre Garel" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 17:28:49 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr-FR; rv:1.5) Gecko/20031007
according to RFC 2254, one can use >= and <= operators in a search filter.
When I try it on an attribute like uid and cn, with openldap ver 2.1.22
it does not return an error but a 0 results and in logs I can see
Is that because
- openldap ver 2.1.22 does not implement that part of RFC 2254. In this
case, does newer version do this (and which one) ? (although
seems to tell it's already implemented).
- uid and cn have no ordering ? In this case, what shall I add to the
schema to make use of these operators on an attribute ?