OpenLDAP & Back-LDBM: Backups to a tape drive.

We're currently using OpenLDAP with the ldbm database backend.
We're running a daily incremental backup as well as a weekly full
backup using a tape drive.

I would like to ask, which files (at which locations) need to be backupped
to enable me to do a full restore, if the server harddisks completely fail.

The best solution would be to backup the whole server (binaries + data),
but the database files alone would be fine, since it should not be that hard
to set up a new OpenLDAP server. Size should not be an issue, since we
have about 10GB of room left on the full backup tapes.

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards
Michael Lackner
Montanuniversität Leoben
Department für Mathematik und Informationstechnologie
Lehrstuhl für Informationstechnologie, IT-Administration
michael.lackner@unileoben.ac.at  |  +43 (0)3842/402-1505
http://www.hardoverclock.com | thrawn@hardoverclock.com