Re: OpenLDAP, DB2 back-sql and UnixODBC configuration.

Roman Scherer wrote:

The DB2 database is running under the user "goyaldap". I can also connect to this database with this user account, and play around in this database. So I think this problem is not a DB2 issue.

The more interesting question is whether it's possible to access your DB2 database as exactly the user slapd is running as. I vaguely remember commands/scripts/DB2-commands like db2icrt, db2profile and catalog...

Obviously DB2-specific configuration is off-topic here.

No sorry, I don't have any personal experience with back-sql and DB2.

Ciao, Michael.