both 8 hour 200 vu tests end in a server abort

Hey Fellas,

 Both yesterdays and todays 8 hours tests consisting
of bombarding openldap 2.2.12 with bdb 4.2.52(with
patches) ended in the same disaster.

 As howard did mention earlier its the same error
about alloc() where openldap isn't able to allocate
more memory.

 Damn it...i moved the setup to a 4CPU-4GB box....from
a 2CPU-1GB. What else do i need to throw in.  The DB
cache was 300Mb.

 Unless we are able to see improvements in these
results the stability of the openldap 2.212/bdb 4.2.52
is a real suspect and we will need a lot of work to be
done on the same.

Trevor

=====
|  \) /    Scaling FLOSS in the Enterprise   \ (/ |
|_|_  \        trevorwarren@yahoo.com        / _|_|