Re: sample DB_CONFIG bdb backend docs : a must in faq-o-matic

--- Howard Chu <hyc@symas.com> wrote:
> Relying on 2nd or 3rd hand documentation of this
> form is both foolish
> and dangerous.
[snip]

  Yep, easy to easy howard and a lot of hard work to
achieve. A lot of work on the documentation wrt
performance/tuning/scalability is still required as
part of the standard openldap doc online.

  If someone else does provide the same......its
welcome. And expecting everyone to come bowing to us
to clarify their stand isn't quite logical.

  We shall do our part and so shall the rest howard.
Towards preventing such *disservice* in your words we
have to pull up our own documentation/guidelines and
have them all such that one ain't have to drool at
documentation hosted by others.

  Even if they need to i think its healthy, after all
we all are part of the same movement...FLOSS they say.

Trevor

> responsibility for your fate, and everyone will
> benefit.
> --
>    -- Howard Chu
>    Chief Architect, Symas Corp.       Director,
> Highland Sun
>    http://www.symas.com
> http://highlandsun.com/hyc
>    Symas: Premier OpenSource Development and Support

=====
|  \) /    Scaling FLOSS in the Enterprise   \ (/ |
|_|_  \        trevorwarren@yahoo.com        / _|_|