Re: Remapping user info per-system?

I think you can control the mapping of LDAP attribute entities to different
host items in the nss_ldap configuration file.  It'll probably be something
along the lines of "nss_map_attribute" and you should be able to use separate
shell specifications on a host-specific basis.

On HP-UX, mapping of LDAP attributes to rfc2307 items is actually done from
within the LDAP database itself, but on linux/BSD I'm pretty sure it's in
nss_ldap's configuration file... so, as others have requested, you ought to
take this question to the nss_ldap list where I am sure the answer would be
useful to others.

Don't forget to get your own OID if you need to set up some custom schema for
this.

--Charlie