Re: Looking for proven version

Quanah,

Thanks for replying.  Yeah, I'm positive it is something with RedHat 9, but
I'll be boogered if I can't figure out exactly what's corrupting those
indexes.  When I move the exact same stuff over to a RedHat 7.2 machine (I
don't have any Solaris boxes to play with), it works like a charm.  If
indeed the kernel change seems to take care of it (I should know in a week
or so), I'll let the list know if for nothing else than archive
documentation for other people who might search for the same behavior.

Nathan

--
nre
:wq