Re: Looking for proven version

--On Tuesday, October 21, 2003 8:31 AM -0500 Nathan Ehresman <nehresma@css.tayloru.edu> wrote:

CPU time for slapd.

Hopefully this is useful information.  Our problems sounded similar and so
I thought I'd let you know what I was looking at.  If you figure more out,
please let me know, and I'll do the same.

Nathan,

I think this must be something with RedHat 9. I don't see this issue at all with Solaris. Of course, every site is so different, it can be very hard to exactly pin it to one thing. ;) Do you have alternate boxes you can test on? (Like a Solaris system). It might be interesting to compare your results across different OS's with the same configurations.

--Quanah

-- Quanah Gibson-Mount Principal Software Developer ITSS/TSS/Computing Systems ITSS/TSS/Infrastructure Operations Stanford University GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html