Re: Looking for proven version

Don't know if it's related, but I see you talking about RH and kernels versions.
I am wondering why in openldap 2.1.22 RedHat rpm packages the start script
(/etc/init.d/ldap) includes a "export LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.4.1" ?
On one of my server I had to remove that env var to enable a proper start of
slapd !?

Any clues on that ? thanks .

PS: I use RedHat 9 .