Documenting schema

Just thought I'd ask, has anyone put together any nice "user" documentation for a local schema? I'm not looking for a technical doc full of ldif, OIDs, and a lot of formal language, but more something that is oriented to a potential directory client user just so they have an idea of the overall schema organization, what is where, and what potential values different attributes might have.

If anyone has something they think works well, please email me a sample or reference. Many thanks,

Allan