Re: defining an LDAP schema for address books and PIMs

Edward Buck wrote:
michael@stroeder.com wrote:

But I'd recommend to post schema proposals as personal I-D on the ietf-ldapext list. Although this WG has be closed this mailing is still the most appropriate forum.

I think the first step is to create a mailing list and get the right people talking.

Best bet is to use (lowest-traffic) ietf-ldapext mailing list for serious discussions about a new person schema. People already subscribed on this list are definitely the right audience.

Ciao, Michael.