Re: DB log message (in replica server)

Jorge,

You have to be very carefull with copying BerkeleyDB files from one OpenLDAP
server to the other when you are using the BDB backend. OpenLDAP creates and
uses a BDB environment and you cannot just copy the *.bdb files from one BDB
environment to the other. I do not exactly know what the meaning of the error
message is which you see, but it could cause problems if you have to run
db_recover on that environment. Please read the BDB documentation carefully.
You can find it on http://www.sleepycat.com/docs.
Anyway I advice to use slapcat/slapadd to initially sync the slave with the
master. It is less quick, but much safer!

Regards,

Erik