Solaris OpenLDAP authentication against Active Directory

Hello!

I'm having trouble using Solaris 9 as a client for authenticating against
Microsoft's Active Directory. I configured RedHat Linux to authenticate
against AD, and it works nicely since it has all the needed software
installed.
I think the problem is with NSS_LDAP and PAM_LDAP and how they are compiled.
I would appreciate if someone could quide me with proper compiling options
concerning those modules...

I also have trouble with some libraries and the directories in which they
should be, especially with nss_ldap.so.1. Is there a HOWTO or etc. in web
which could help me with this?

--Janne