Re: basic ldapsearch problem

tor, 2003-02-06 kl. 13:03 skrev Kuba Leszewski:

> Please
> Anyone has any idea ?

I do what you want with Exim 4.12 so-called routers, not with Sendmail.
What you've found is exactly what I've found - however, with Exim one
can use the following for the ldap search paramters.
_________________________

system_aliases:
  driver = redirect
  allow_fail
  allow_defer
  data   = ${lookup ldapm \
    {user="cn=exim,ou=services,ou=groups,dc=billy,dc=demon,dc=nl"
    pass=eximspassword \
    ldaps://localhost/\
    ou=groups,dc=billy,dc=demon,dc=nl?mailRoutingAddress?sub?\
    (&(objectClass=inetLocalMailRecipient) \
    (mailLocalAddress=${quote_ldap:$local_part@$domain}))\
    }\
    {$value} fail }
  file_transport = address_file
  pipe_transport = address_pipe
__________________________

Notice "$local_part@$domain"? They're expansion variables that Exim
fills in from whoever has to do what.

> Maybe somethign is wrong  with my indexes ?
> I only have index objectClass eq.

No way. You can try to index mailRoutingAddress, for ex., but it won't
help.

> Maybe I should define  more of them ?

Definitely. For other things, though.

> Or maybe it's impossible to search by part of e-mail address ?

Yes, it's impossible. I tried all you suggested for you for the above (I
don't need it, my way works already).

The following works, with a different attribute though:
______________________________

group_aliases_2:
  driver = redirect
  allow_fail
  allow_defer
  data  = ${lookup ldapm \
    {user="cn=exim,ou=services,ou=groups,dc=billy,dc=demon,dc=nl"
    pass=eximspassword \
    ldaps://localhost/\
    dc=billy,dc=demon,dc=nl?rfc822MailMember?sub?\
    (&(objectClass=nisMailAlias)(cn=${quote_ldap:$local_part}))\
    }\
    {$value} fail }
  file_transport = address_file
  pipe_transport = address_pipe
____________________________________

Notice just: $local_part?

> Maybe I should have records of type inetOrgPerson, to make such search ?
> But Sendmail requires inetLocalMailRecipient type, so I have no choice.

Maybe you should start using Exim 4?

Best,

Tony

--