[Date Prev][Date Next]
RH 7.3 and OpenLDAP
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: RH 7.3 and OpenLDAP
- From: Aly Dharshi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 13:08:46 -0600
- Organization: University of Lethbridge
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.1) Gecko/20020826
I am using OpenLDAP for authentication for system as well as Samba et
al. I have it working successfully. We have a few users as well as very
limited logins on the system. I was wondering whether the stock RH 7.3
OpenLDAP package spawning about 15 OpenLDAP processes is normal ?
How would I reduce these numbers if I wanted to do so to say about 5
OpenLDAP slapd processes.
Student and System Administrator ORS Servers
"A good speech is like a good dress
that's short enough to be interesting
and long enough to cover the subject"