[Date Prev][Date Next]
Starting to use LDAP - where to start.
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Starting to use LDAP - where to start.
- From: "Daniel Curry" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 12:33:09 -0700
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcJouDUkktkEj4aKSxOydOCrlqaLgw==
- Thread-topic: Starting to use LDAP - where to start.
OK, Thanks to all who have helped me get OpenLDAP installed and working. Now I have a few other usability based questions.
I have about 15 Sun Solaris servers. I would like to have a single point of authentication for them.
How/where do I start with adding the groups and users that the developers, QA, and DBA need to be cross system friendly? And if using LDAP, what about login scripts that mount NFS mounts, etc.
Thanks for the guidance and help.
625 Second Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
"If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z,
X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut."
- Albert Einstein