[Date Prev][Date Next]
Needed: LDAP 101
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Needed: LDAP 101
- From: "Daniel Curry" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 15:10:20 -0700
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcJTlrGFZj19XVo0TdWUV3gA/Mt55w==
- Thread-topic: Needed: LDAP 101
As the subject says, I need a 101 level class, tutorial, or equivalent of LDAP. I am a sysadmin extending my horizons and trying to wrap my brain around Directory services. Thanks.
625 Second Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
"If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z,
X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut."
- Albert Einstein