Re: Needed: LDAP 101

Quoting Daniel Curry <dcurry@cariocas.com>:

 | As the subject says, I need a 101 level class, tutorial, or equivalent of
 | LDAP.  I am a sysadmin extending my horizons and trying to wrap my brain
 | around Directory services.  Thanks.

There is a lot of information out there.   Once you have read the openldap
tutoral and read the manual or maybe before or during the read of the manual
you might want to look at:

ftp://kalamazoolinux.org/pub/pdf/ldapv3.pdf from Adam Williams.

More than anything else, start a small project and use it.

ed