Re: Problems with ldif2ldbm

Please don't post the same message more than once
(see http://www.openldap.org/lists/ for list policies).

If you don't get an answer first time around, try rephrasing
the question.  Folks may not have understood you the first

If you don't get an answer with a rephrased question, it's
likely that nobody knows the answer (or they don't care to

Since you are asking about "historic" software, don't be
surprised if you don't get an answer.