Re: Needed: LDAP 101

On Tue, Sep 03, 2002 at 03:10:20PM -0700, Daniel Curry wrote:

> As the subject says, I need a 101 level class, tutorial, or equivalent of LDAP.  I am a sysadmin extending my horizons and trying to wrap my brain around Directory services.  Thanks.

For a general intro to directory services you might like to read:

	http://www.skills-1st.co.uk/papers/euroview/planning/

The document is aimed at managers so it has little technical detail.
It covers many of the organisational aspects of directories,
particularly those intended for 'white pages' applications. Originally
written in 1997 but still very relevant.

Andrew
|        www.skills-1st.co.uk                  +44 1628 782565        |