slurpd -r ... -o not working for me...

Hiya,

I just noticed that my slave was out of sync with my master. I attempted
to follow the directions in 10.5.1 and 10.5.2 of the OpenLDAP 2.0 admin
guide to no avail.

After doing a debug 255, the following error kept coming up for each entry:

Replica ldapslv.foo.com:389, skip repl record for
uid=smb109,ou=people,dc=foo,dc=com (old)

Does anyone know what this means, or why I would get this error when
attempting to run:

/usr/local/libexec/slurpd -r /tmp/ldapslv.foo.com:389.rej -o -d 255

(Please note that slurpd kept giving me an error that it couldn't find
/usr/local/var/openldap-slurp/replica, even though everything in the
slapd.conf file was configured to run under /usr/local/var/openldap/

.../openldap-rplf/replica-ldapmst.log - replica logfile
.../openldap-slurp/replica - (was automagically created I guess)
.../openldap-ldbm - gdbm database

)

-Elmo