[Date Prev][Date Next]
slurpd -r ... -o not working for me...
- To: OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: slurpd -r ... -o not working for me...
- From: Emilio Recio <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 09:50:27 -0400
- Organization: Polywog Systems ( http://polywog.philtered.net )
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.1) Gecko/20020827
I just noticed that my slave was out of sync with my master. I attempted
to follow the directions in 10.5.1 and 10.5.2 of the OpenLDAP 2.0 admin
guide to no avail.
After doing a debug 255, the following error kept coming up for each entry:
Replica ldapslv.foo.com:389, skip repl record for
Does anyone know what this means, or why I would get this error when
attempting to run:
/usr/local/libexec/slurpd -r /tmp/ldapslv.foo.com:389.rej -o -d 255
(Please note that slurpd kept giving me an error that it couldn't find
/usr/local/var/openldap-slurp/replica, even though everything in the
slapd.conf file was configured to run under /usr/local/var/openldap/
.../openldap-rplf/replica-ldapmst.log - replica logfile
.../openldap-slurp/replica - (was automagically created I guess)
.../openldap-ldbm - gdbm database