acl question

hello
i have HR7.1, openldap 2.07
I execute:
ldapadd -f /test.ldif -cvx -D "cn=root,o=serv.info" -w informatica

I get:
ldap_bind: Inappropiate authtentication.

If i executed (without -w)
ldapadd -f /test.ldif -cvx -D "cn=root,o=serv.info"
I get:
ldap_add: Insufficient access
	additional info: no write access to parent
ldif_record()=50

I saw the Common Errors Openldap faq, and I configuted my slapd.conf with all the ACL's examples,

Are ther any other think that i have to configurate moreover ACL

I didn't do nothing with kerberos,
Can I administrate ,experimentality , my ldap server as a anonymous user, or i have to use kerberos auth

please any suggestion is welcome
Regards

Albert Medina B.

_________________________________________________________________ Descargue GRATUITAMENTE MSN Explorer en http://explorer.msn.es/intl.asp