Re: Using Outlook - new question

I am also brand new to ldap.  I have it installed and can add entries but
can't search any of them using the Outlook Express Address book or <start>
<find> <people> tool.  I have set up the directory service account in
outlook but all it tells me when I search is "There are no entries in the
directory that match your search criteria."  if I kill ldap, it says "The
specified directory service could not be reached." So I know its at least
connectiong to ldap, its just not finding anything.  I'm sure I'm just an
idiot, but I'm hoping somone else has had this problem too.

Thanks a lot for yor help

Aaron T. Root
CCNA - Routing and Switching
CCNA - WAN Switching