From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org]On Behalf Of Martin Sieben
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2001 4:24 AM
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Using Outlook

Morning,

I'm quite new to openldap software. I got the database running. I can add,
modify and search entries using ldap***. Now the next step I want to take
is that Outlook clients could use my sldap server the retrieve that
information and search. I want to set up global addressbook.

Could someone help me out how to do that?

Martin