Re: ldapadd question

Thanks for the response.

Gave that a shot now I'm getting "LDAP host/port does not match replica:
lines" message.  As I remember this is why I had the replica lines in the
first place because Openldap was complaining when they weren't there.  I took
a look at my Netscape slapd.conf and don't have any replication lines in
there.  Any ideas ?

Thanks - Tod