Re: InetOrgPerson

>I'd appreciate if >someone can send me a copy of slapd.*.conf >which have been tested to be working and >including the InetOrgPerson object class.

Be sure to obtain OpenLDAP/U-Mich compatible
slapd.*.conf files....

That's precisely the point. I appreciate the replies that I got thus far. Some suggested me to look into slapd.oc.conf and make a few mods there. Fair, no harm trying. But I have already tried that and believe me it is certainly more than just that file. There are many other attributes in inetOrgPerson not found in the fault slapd.at.conf. Furthermore, when things are not working, you don't know to blame your mods or other things, which is my current dilemma.