Re: Trying to get LDAP to function under RedHat 5.0.

Sorry for a perhaps dumb question (I'm new to this list),
but does the recent ldap rpm contain _OpenLDAP_ code or the code from
UMich ? (even if they're pretty much the same, the patches included make
the difference)

I'm currently making a RPM of the stable release, and I will post as
soon as it's ready. I'll probably need a few volunteer ;-)