Re: drop "stable"

William King wrote:
If stable is not dropped, at least have a page for known 'bad problems'
for the releases. This would help to inform users why they would or
would not want a particular release.

http://www.openldap.org/software/

http://www.openldap.org/software/release/changes.html

It's up to users to pay attention to the features they use and the problems they encounter, all of the information has already been provided. Aside from ITSs marked "crash" it's not possible for us to judge what's a "bad problem" since each users' environment differs so widely.

-William